Skip to content ↓

In Year Entry - Years 1-6

If you are changing school mid-year or in years 1 - 6 you will need to apply for a place through Buckinghamshire Council. Click on the link below to take you to the Buckinghamshire Schools page. You will find information about school admissions, school transport and Buckinghamshire School term dates. You will also be able to see information about school closures and the school directory.

If you need any help or support with information about admissions please contact the school office.

Schools | Buckinghamshire Council

Applying for a school place

Apply for a primary school place | Buckinghamshire Council