Westcott is a co-educational school for children from Nursery through to Year 6
The maximum annual admission is 10 pupils into Nursery and 15 pupils into Reception class. The School primarily serves the villages of Westcott, Ashendon and Woodham. Children from a wider catchment area are welcome to the school as numbers permit.
Applications for admission to the Nursery are made directly to the school.
The admission criteria for Westcott Church of England School is set out in the School’s Admission Policies below, which have been agreed by The Governors of Westcott CE School. Reception admissions for September intake are handled through Buckinghamshire Council. If you would like to discuss admission during term time or would like more information, please phone or email the school directly.
- Open Morning Invitation – Nov 2022Download
- Admissions Policy 2022-2023Download
- Admissions Policy 2023-2024Download
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2022-2023Download
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2023-2024Download
- Church Supplementary FormDownload
Useful documents and links from Buckinghamshire County Council
Primary school admission dates:
- 4 November 2022 – Applications open for primary school places
- 13 January 2023 – Deadline for handing in paper application for junior school
- 15 January 2023 – Deadline to submit your child’s application (midnight
- 17 April 2023 – School offer day
- 5 July 2023 – School transition day (for children to visit their new school)
- September 2023 – The new school year starts
- School Admissions – Buckinghamshire County Council
- Apply for a Primary school place
- Changing school in-year
- Find my child a school place
- Tips for moving up to Secondary School
Secondary School Admissions