It is very important that children come to school looking smart and feeling ready to learn. School uniform helps children to maintain good behaviour and encourages them to take pride in their appearance.
All pupils are expected to wear school uniform although Nursery children are not expected to wear a tie apart from on special occasions & church services.
Please support the School’s uniform policy:
We have a high standard of dress and children are expected to wear the school uniform at all times. There is also a specified PE kit which children are expected to keep in school.
The agreed School Uniform is:
- Grey pinafore dress, skirt or trousers
- Red branded jumper or cardigan
- White shirt with school tie or branded polo shirt
- Tights (grey or red) or socks (grey or white with skirts, grey only with trousers/shorts).
- Black shoes which children can fasten themselves
- Summer uniform – red checked or striped school dress with white socks or grey short trousers with grey socks.
- Sun cap (branded one available)
- Outside coat/raincoat suitable to the weather conditions which the children can so up themselves.
P.E. Kit – in a named PE Bag with a draw-top
- Red branded PE T-shirt
- Red or black shorts
- Trainers for outside PE
- Plain jogging bottoms (blue or black)
- Plain Jogging top / hoodie (blue or black)
- Water bottle
- Red book bag (branded one available – ruck sacks not permitted).
All items are to be named clearly.
For Health and Safety reasons:
- Other than small studded earrings, no jewellery is to be worn in school including watches. Small studded earrings will need to be removed or covered for PE (tape to be supplied from home).
- Hair long enough to be in bunches or a pony tail should be tied back at all times.
All branded items of uniform are available from the Bucks School Wear Shop, Southern Road, Aylesbury. 01296 422120 or via My Clothing at https://myclothing.com/
Please note: Nursery children are not expected to wear a school tie.
There are standard letters available to send out to children who either don’t wear correct uniform or have an incomplete PE kit.
If you need financial assistance purchasing uniform, please click here.
If, for some reason, your child has to attend school not wearing the correct school uniform/PE Kit, we ask that parents advise the school in writing as to the reason. This would be expected to be for a specific reason and only on a temporary basis.